Thursday, August 2, 2012

It probably doesn't matter anyway

Sounds boring to me
  On the other hand, it might not be a bad idea; better than watching TV Olympics.  My aching butt they put on things I wouldn't even think of.  There were several hours of archery, fencing and water polo.  And I should mention several soccer games, I watched one - Great Britain v Uruguay, that was a pretty good game.
  I took my prescribed nap from noon to one for whatever that was worth.  I shouldn't have been too tired because I only walked about two miles (indoors).  The rain fell until about noon, long enough to prevent me from getting any miles in.  Today is cloudy with no rain, hooray!  I am looking forward to maybe six miles or so today.
  The Red Sox win streak is over, they lost to Detroit last night, but they aren't in last place any longer.  I wonder how long that will last?  Anyone know?
See? There really is a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment