Sunday, November 3, 2013

What song makes you happy?

  On a local news show the other day the question of the day, for Twitter users, was "What song makes you happy?"
  Well...that's a tough one.  There are a lot of songs I like, but do they make me happy?  Does a particular song make any happy?  I even have a few favorites.  But happy?  I can not answer that question, and even if I could I don't have a Twitter account, whatever that is. Yes I really do know what a Twitter account is, personally I think that whole thing is a waste of time.  Do I do enough interesting things that someone should follow me for days on end.  No, I didn't think so!

I like these songs:
  Waltz across Texas by Ernest Tubb
  Me and Bobby McGee by a variety of singers
  How's the World treating you?  by Alison Krauss and James Taylor
  Shake, Rattle and Roll by Bill Haley and the Comets
  You're the Reason God made Oklahoma by David Frizzell and Shelly West or others
  Faded Love by Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys
    Any music by Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment